Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Letter Of Intention

I wanted to update the blog with more information on what I hope this site becomes.
First off I want it to be a place where men and women come for fashion advice. I'm not an expert I simply know what I like and know what I don't. I'm always asked for advice when it comes to fashion so I figured this site could be an extension of that.
Second off I hope to have things from time to time that might not be directly related to fashion but are still fun and hopefully informative.
Third off I want to make sure no matter what that this is a place for fun, humor, and love. So many people don't feel that fashion is inclusive and feel that it's exclusive... Well that changes here. I don't care if you're a size 0 or size 30. Fashion is about fun and about expressing yourself through what you choose to wear. No woman or man regardless of size should be deprived of that. A painting isn't any less beautiful because it's made on a different canvas or in a larger format. Fashion isn't any less beautiful on a man or woman that has hips or curves or is what would be considered plus size. That's another goal that the term "plus size" goes. I feel the term tries to divide woman and in some cases men. People are people here no matter what size.
So enjoy, comment, and make sure to have fun with whatever you're wearing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment